Saturday, December 31, 2011

See You In 2012

Here it is New Year's Eve already! I've been so busy with everything that I really haven't had a chance to sit back and reflect on 2011 just yet. In January and February things quiet down a bit and I will have a chance to do that.

In 2012 I have a few of personal projects I plan to work on as well as dabble with some more video editing. I've pretty much been working non-stop since August. Heck I was editing on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and even most of today. It has been fantastic to have so much work and positive feedback coming in! Thank-You to everyone who helped make 2011 a very successful year and I look forward to what awaits in 2012!

So on that note, I'm going to get away from work for the rest of the night and enjoy the last holiday of 2011 away from my computer and camera. Until the first post of 2012, I leave you with some of the highlight photos I shot in 2011... 2011 Photo Highlights. I will be posting a "2011 Wedding Highlights" Gallery in January, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment