Monday, April 30, 2012

"Here, There, & Everywhere"

Since January I'd been looking forward to the arrival of April. With the warmer weather, there are a lot of great opportunities to shoot and I was booked for a destination wedding on the Caribbean coast of Mexico. Here we are on the last day of April and I've been so busy it feels like the month has just flown by. This is my month in photos:

 High school senior portrait shoot 4.1.12



 Covered the AHL record breaking team The Norfolk Admirals for BMLTV 4.3.12



 Shot Nick and Stephanie's Wedding 4.7.12



 The groom takes the stage with his favorite local band (Hey Hey Hooligan) during the late night after party 4.8.12



 Fun college graduation shoot 4.8.12


 Shot the AAA Norfolk Tides opening night at Harbor Park for BMLTV 4.9.12



  Over the Gulf of Mexico on my way to Cancun Airport 4.12.12



 Third floor balcony view from my villa in Chetumal, Mexico (66 miles south of Cancun) 4.13.12




 Shot Steve & Sarah's wedding at the Gran Bahia Principe, Tulum 4.14.12




 The bride and groom help a resort "taxi" that got stuck. 4.15.12




 The lobby of the Gran Bahia Principe, Akumal 4.16.12




Shot my nephew's little league game 4.19.12




 Shot Nathan & Jaclyn's wedding 4.20.12



 Shot a Civil War reenactment at Endview Plantation 4.21.12



 Shot Steve & Sarah's state-side wedding reception 4.21.12





 Managed to find time for my first surf session of the year. 4.24.12



 Impromptu portrait session with my new puppy  4.26.12




Engagement Session with Andre & Julie 4.27.12



Now it is time to get back to editing. See you next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment